Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Chinese Chili at The New York Times, Leading Ladies at Birmingham Magazine

I am producing some exciting new stories with the New York Times, one of which debuts today.

Somehow the writers managed to marry the Chinese New Year with the afterglow of the Superbowl in a story about warming Syrah. I prepared, styled, and photographed this recipe which ties them nicely together. And it is quite warming; great for the northeast which is still being hammered by snowfall, as well as my hometown, where my parents report record-breaking snows... It would have been quite at home too with the Snowpocolypse the South experienced a week ago.

Here are a couple of my favorite outtakes, and the link to the full story.





Here in Birmingham the February issue of Birmingham Magazine is out and it looks really good. My photography is of three prominent women who laid the groundwork towards the recovery of this fair city. It looks gorgeous, if I do say so myself. Here they are:




May the contributions along my journey resemble - even a teeny bit - the accomplishments of these women.

Right now I am working on a wonderful recipe for my next Anthology feature. Here's a peek...


Look forward to it soon... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment